Benefits of a detox To rid the body of: • Toxins • Heavy metals, Lead, Mercury, Aluminium & Arsenic • Parasites, plaque, and inflammation
Three Stages of Detox • Cleanse your colon, liver, kidneys and tissues • Replenish good bacteria and protect the flora and balance in your colon • Build your immune system
What can I expect? Results can vary. Typically, individuals have an improvement in their digestion and bowel movements, increased energy, increased mental clarity, weight loss, and decreased pain. Doing a cleanse is a great way to kick off a weight-loss program
What products should you use? Walk into any health food store, pharmacy or grocers, and you will find shelves lined with detox/ cleaning products. Which ones to use….? NONE of THEM.
Seven Steps to cleanse your body:
• Water – Take your body weight in oz. a day. Pure clean water or clear fluids, herbal teas are good, (Total Tea) provided there is no milk or sugar added. . Not tea, coffee, juice, alcohol.
• Diet –80% Alkaline Ash Forming foods, 20% Acid Ash Forming Foods. (I have added this flyer separately) Increase fruits and vegetables 10 – 15 per day. Unfortunately our fruits and veggies do not contain the nutrients expected; as a result we need to absorb twice as much.
• Exercise – 10 - 20 min. walk every day, go for a walk at lunchtime, walk up the stairs instead of using the elevator,. • Aromatherapy Lymphatic Drainage Massage - designed to stimulate the lymph system to remove toxins from your body and help return to it’s full potential.
• Aroma-Reflexology - to stimulate circulation and increase organ function to remove toxins from your body
• Supplements – Organic –
1 - to replace what’s missing from your diet and to build the immune system.
2 - to aid detoxification of your liver, colon and tissues.
• Bodi Detox Pads – put them on at night – see what comes out in the morning! A great way to ‘kick start’ your program. These are gentle, non invasive, and used in the privacy of your own home. They work through Osmosis, which is a natural body process. More importantly, they are not stressful to your body, as are many products on the market today.