Your body is an amazing piece of machinery, consisting of 11/12 systems (if you count the skin as a system), trillions of cells, which interconnect with one another 24/7, 365 days of the year.
Think of your car, what makes it run? Gas, oil, water, and air. The better maintained and the quality of these products, the better your car will perform. If you fail to maintain any one of these; i.e. oil, your car will give poor performance, and eventually will stop, leaving you with a huge bill for a new engine/transmission.
Likewise, if you fail to maintain your body/health it will eventually fail to give you the energy and good health that you expect.
Do you experience any of the following?
• Feel fatigued, lethargic or irritable, have mood swings, feel down, easily depressed
• Have frequent colds or flu
• Suffer from headaches, migraine, lack concentration, poor memory recall
• Have digestive challenges; i.e. Indigestion, constipation, flatulence, bad breath, bloating, gas, stomach cramps
• Cardio-vascular disease; high blood pressure, heart attack, stroke, leg cramps, cold hands or feet, palpitations
• Have difficulty sleeping, getting to sleep or staying asleep
• Have food allergies, skin irritations; psoriasis, dermatitis
• Experience muscle aches and pains or stiffness, have arthritis or rheumatism.
• Experience recurring yeast infections, candidiasis, athletes foot (foot fungus)
• Take medication, antibiotics, or sedatives on a long term basis
• Eat fast foods, processed, fried or pre-packaged foods more than twice a week
• Drink tea, coffee, colas, alcohol
• Do you smoke
Chances are you can relate to some of the above. If you answered yes to three or more, maybe it’s time for a tune up! We all need a tune up every so often along with general maintenance.
Research has learnt that there are links between high levels of toxicity and diseases like Alzheimer’s, Cancer/Tumours, M.S., Infertility and Learning Disabilities.
The natural function of your body is: 1 To take in Nutrients: oxygen, water, vitamins, minerals, and many others 2 Excrete/ remove: toxins and the natural waste products of metabolism Under normal circumstances, your body does this very well, however in today’s environment, your body also accumulates added impurities, toxic chemicals and metals (arsenic, lead, mercury), from everything around you. The air you breathe, the food you eat, and the water you drink. When too many of these are absorbed, your body’s ability to remove them is reduced; as a result toxins are stored in the tissues causing disease.
Your liver, with the help of your kidneys and digestive system, is one of the most important organs of the body. Without going into too much detail, one of its prime functions is to remove toxic waste from your body and your blood.
Why should you detox or cleanse, for all the above reasons, so you can lead the healthy life you want.
Does this need to be complicated? Absolutely not. Tune in for Part 2 I will show you how to stay healthy, easily and inexpensively